Scope and Motivation
The 2024 IEEE World Forum on Public Safety Technology (WF-PST) welcomes Tutorial proposals to educate the attendees and complement the regular program with clear and focused coverage of new and emerging topics within the scope of the conference. Tutorials are an opportunity for researchers to learn about state-of-the-art research. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected Tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference.
Tutorial proposals must be submitted via EDAS.
Recommended proposal format:
Each Tutorial proposal (maximum 5 pages) should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial and must include the following:
- Title of the Tutorial
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography (maximum 200 words) of each Tutorial instructor
- A description of the topics that the Tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness
- An outline of the Tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the Tutorial
Tutorial Submission Deadline: 18 December 2023
30 November (anywhere on Earth)
Notification of Acceptance: 5 January 2024 (anywhere on Earth)